Welcome to CAMRT-BC – your new home for provincial association services in BC.
In January 2018, CAMRT-BC became the new home for provincial association services for MRTs in British Columbia. Since that time, the association has been hard at work advocating on behalf of members, working with the BC government on the upcoming regulatory college for radiation therapists, collaborating on local events and more.
CAMRT-BC Update Webinar
Wednesday, April 10, 12:00 – 12:30 pm (PDT)
- Presentation on what’s been going on with CAMRT-BC initiatives by
- François Couillard – CAMRT Chief Executive Officer
- Karen Morrison – CAMRT Director of Membership and Events
- Louise Kallhood – CAMRT Provincial Manager for BC
- Information about the upcoming Confirmatory Vote on provincial association services in BC
- Update on CAMRT-BC activities
- Have your questions answered
- Live Q & A Session to Follow
More Information contact Louise Kallhood, Provincial Manager for BC email@example.com, 613-234-0012, x231.
CAMRT-BC is continually working towards a stronger MRT profession in the province of BC, and for ways to engage in (and inform members about) our many activities. On these pages you will find information on CAMRT-BC, its activities and its plans for the future. We encourage you to explore and engage with us yourselves:
Provincial advocacy (incl. Regulatory college updates)
If you wish to contact CAMRT-BC about anything, we ask that you use the phone and email contacts below:
Phone contact information: 613-234-0012 / 1-800-463-9729 (toll free in Canada)
General email enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Provincial Manager, CAMRT-BC: Louise Kallhood (email@example.com)