CAMRT is introducing digital badges to all medical radiation technologists in Canada and worldwide who have completed one of the following: *
- Successful completion of our certificate programs (CT, CTRT, PET/CT, CBIS, CBID, CIR, CDC)
- Successful completion of the Cultural Safety: Diversity & Inclusion micro-certificate (available Spring 2021)
- Special Recognition of specialized learning achievements such as Identity Matters: LGBGTQ2S+ Education for MRTs (upon successful completion of 4 learning modules)
- A digital representation or symbol of an educational achievement awarded on completion of a set of educational objectives.
- Embedded with meta-data that describes and validates an individual’s acquired knowledge, skill, or competence within a specific area of practice.
- Shared and displayed digitally, digital badging allows recipients to showcase their achievements and provide proof of learning in an ever-increasing digital environment.
- Encourage, motivate, and connect learners to new and rewarding opportunities while promoting these same achievements to current and future employers.
Potential employers or curious colleagues can click on the badge to instantly verify the credential or achievement earned, including the recipient’s name, the description of the credential or achievement, what was required to achieve it and the issuing organization.
Much like traditional awards for educational or professional development achievements, digital badges proudly display professional accomplishments across the web.