CAMRT offers full length courses that will help maintain currency and improve practice.
Full Length Courses At a Glance
- 13-week distance education course
- Offered winter and fall each year
- Credit value varies from 25–55 credits
- Delivered online
- Instructor assistance
- Each course has six assignments
- Each course has a final exam
The CAMRT’s Continuing Professional Development department delivers all full length courses and QSSs in an electronic format.
Final exams are delivered online only.
Prior recognition of learning for CT Imaging 1
Candidates may be eligible for prior recognition of learning for CT Imaging 1, if they graduated from a Canadian accredited radiological technology or nuclear medicine program within 3 years of PLAR application and meet specific criteria, as evidenced through official transcripts. An administrative fee will apply. For eligibility criteria and to register, click here.
- DOSIMETRY COURSES AND CERTIFICATE PROGRAM
The Canadian Organization of Medical Physicists (COMP) has reviewed and endorsed the Dosimetry courses and certificate program.
- INTERVENTIONAL RADIOLOGY COURSES AND CERTIFICATE PROGRAM
The Canadian Association for Interventional Radiology (CAIR) has reviewed and endorsed the Interventional Radiology courses and certificate program.