The CAMRT Certificate Programs are also available to internationally educated medical radiation technologists (IEMRTs) who are graduates of medical radiation technology programs.
The following must be submitted by IEMRTs within 30 days of registration into one of the Certificate programs:
- Original letter from entry-level education program verifying length of program to include both didactic and clinical components of the program
- Notarized copy of diploma/degree/certificate from entry-level education program
- A notarized copy of the clinical advisor’s credentials (degree, diploma, or certificate)
- A letter on the institution’s letterhead from the clinical advisor’s immediate supervisor verifying that the clinical advisor is a practicing technologist with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in that area of specialized practice.
- Clinical Experience Verification Form* (applies to Certificate in Dosimetry and Certificate in Interventional Radiology program only)
* This form will be posted in the candidate’s personal profile on the CAMRT website immediately following registration which must be submitted to CAMRT within 30 days to confirm the program registration. Required documentation not received within 30 days of program registration will result in a program cancellation/partial refund (see Cancellation and Refunds). CAMRT strongly recommends candidates obtain required documentation prior to program registration and send by courier within the required timeframe.
Candidates may only begin working on the Summary of Clinical Competence upon approval of received documentation from CAMRT.
International candidates may not begin working on the Summary of Clinical Competence until the above documentation has been received and approved by the CAMRT.
For further information, contact email@example.com.