Colorectal Cancer Community Conference
May 18th & 19th from 12:30 to 5:30pm (ET).
This virtual conference will bring together the nation’s colorectal cancer community to ENGAGE, EDUCATE & EMPOWER patients who are undergoing or have completed treatment, caregivers, family members, and health professionals engaged in the colorectal cancer community.
- Participants will support each other
- Share stories and experiences
- Have the opportunity to network
- Participants will hear from experts about the latest innovations in diagnosis and treatments
- Acquire coping skills to better manage the emotional impact of cancer
- Learn how to reduce the risk of cancer and its recurrence
- Learn how to advocate for themselves
- Improve quality of life and outcomes
- Provide input in building a more resilient health care system
TOGETHER, THE COLORECTAL CANCER COMMUNITY WILL ENGAGE, EDUCATE & EMPOWER EACH OTHER
Education. AGM and Awards
Sunday, June 13, 2021
Featuring Keynote : Dr. Gigi Osler – Assistant Professor, Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, University of Manitoba, Regional Secretary, North America and the Caribbean, International Federation of ORL Societies, President-elect, Federation of Medical Women of Canada and 2019-20 Past President, Canadian Medical Association