Join GoodLife’s Virtual Wellness Day on March 4th – FREE for CAMRT Members!!
We all know the importance of physical and mental wellbeing. That is why we are excited to invite all CAMRT members to participate in a Virtual Wellness Day hosted by GoodLife Fitness on March 4th. The day includes access to 3 live fitness classes and 3 wellness workshops. Attend one or attend them all, but be sure to pre-register by clicking on the session links to secure your place in a class. Check your inbox for the latest CAMRT Dispatch for the link to the event.
RTi3 2021 will be held virtually on Friday, March 5th and Saturday, March 6th, 2021.
The early-bird registration is now open! Register for RTi3 conference.
Submissions are open for National Innovation Snapshot (NIS) abstracts. An annual RTi3 highlight, the NIS is a rapid-fire session providing Radiation Therapists from across Canada an opportunity to showcase their local, practice-based innovations to the wider community. Work presented need not be formal research, but should be innovative and of interest to a range of practice settings.
Submissions are simple: a brief 300 word summary structured as follows:
The top peer-reviewed submissions will be invited to present, with special consideration for first time attendees. Submissions from all centres across the country are highly encouraged.
We are pleased to announce that CAMRT is again sponsoring the session and will cover the conference registration fee for qualifying individuals invited to present in the National Innovation Snapshot.
NIS Abstracts will be accepted until Monday, February 1st, 2021 at 11:59pm.
- To disseminate the latest evidence in radiation therapy to inform and stimulate clinical practice
- To provide learning opportunities for practitioners to update their clinical knowledge
- To facilitate networking and communication and the development of professional communities of practice
- To gain new knowledge and understanding on: the innovative application of radiotherapy technology, factors influencing clinical outcomes, quality improvement in radiotherapy, and patient and supportive care
- To inform practice knowledge and clinical skills through lectures and workshops on current and new practice models and strategies
- To discuss challenges and opportunities related to advanced practice initiatives, career specialization and development, and education and research endeavor