The CAMRT’s conference and events model is built around leveraging the CAMRT’s strong national and provincial partnerships, as well as the ever-expanding possibilities from virtual collaboration platforms, to deliver education and networking opportunities of the highest quality to the most possible members, while minimizing the barriers of time and money. Members are able to customize their learning experience and access the content that is most relevant to their professional reality, in a format that meets the needs of their personal and professional circumstances.
Click on any event title for more information. Looking for information or virtual content from an event that has already happened? Please visit our PAST EVENTS page.
Interested in being a speaker at a CAMRT, provincial or specialty event in the future? Fill out this form to have your information along with your potential presentation added to our CAMRT speakers bureau
CAMRT 2020 (Ottawa) — MAY 30-31, 2020
In collaboration with ACMDTT
The conference provided you the opportunity to:
- Meet the experts and mentors face-to-face
- Choose from a variety of sessions on trends, technologies and best practices
- Meet up to 50% of your CCP requirements: It’s an excellent way to reach half of your annual CCPs in only two days!
- Network with over 400 peers: It’s good to connect through email, it’s better to connect on the phone, but the best way to connect is face to face. Mingle over breakfast, lunch and snack breaks
- Awards luncheon: Recognize colleagues for their leadership and excellence
- Build employment contacts critical to your career path
Along with our own events, we partner with national organizations, such as the Canadian Association of Nuclear Medicine (CANM), the Canadian Association for Interventional Radiology (CAIR), the Canadian Association of Radiation Oncologists (CARO) and the Canadian Organization of Medical Physicists (COMP) on joint conferences. In addition, the Radiological Technology Roadshow will visit multiple cities across Canada.
These meetings provide MRTs with access to the most relevant trends, research and clinical applications, and provide an excellent opportunity to network and collaborate with the professionals they work with on a daily basis. Peruse events below and plan to attend the ones that will help you stay current, create strong professional networks and excel in your career.
PROVINCIAL ORGANIZATION EVENTS
November 22, 2019 – MAMRT 90th Anniversary Meet + Greet: Mingling at the Museum!
Canadian Museum for Human Rights
85 Israel Asper Way, Winnipeg, MB
November 23, 2019 – MAMRT 90th Anniversary: Celebrating our Past..Looking to our Future!
The Fort Garry Hotel
222 Broadway, Winnipeg, MB