As an MRT, the CAMRT is your national professional association. We exist to support and represent you and the MRT profession.
By belonging to the CAMRT, you join a community of over 11,000 MRT members nationwide. Our strong membership base helps strengthen the voice of MRTs, helps raise the profile of the profession, and helps ensure that MRTs are deciding the future of their profession!
The Value of Belonging
CAMRT membership is an invaluable resource providing you with credibility, visibility and a voice in addition to:
- An enhanced personal professional liability insurance (PLI) program superior to employer provided PLI;
- Numerous continuing education opportunities through courses, webinars and virtual programming;
- Leadership and networking opportunities with experienced colleagues in the medical radiation sciences community;
- Complimentary subscriptions to a selection of informative professional publications and newsletters in print and electronic format, published by the CAMRT and the Society of Radiographers;
- Plus, other value added savings on products and services, such as fitness memberships, mobile plans, auto and home insurance, and more.
Discover the value of belonging and the benefits that come with CAMRT membership.Member Benefits
How to Become a Member
Membership is available to Canadian certified medical radiation technologists. Obtaining membership with the CAMRT is different based on the province in which you practice. Learn more about how to become a member.
Become a member
Want to learn more about being a CAMRT member?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-463-9729.