The CAMRT entry-to-practice certification exam is a competency-based exam. Emphasis is placed on the application of knowledge in the practice environment and exam questions are asked from this perspective.
An interactive online module has been developed as a new tool to tell exam candidates more about competency-based testing. The module provides the following information.
- Becoming certified to practice in Canada
- Competency-based education and testing
- The value of competency-based learning as a model that meets the needs of the workplace
- Sample exam questions that compare knowledge-based and competency-based questions
- The development and scoring of national certification exams
- Tips and strategies for writing the exam
- An evaluation of the module