|Exam cancellation fee
- All cancellations will incur a $100 charge, regardless of the date on which the cancellation is requested.
- Exam candidates who wish to cancel their writing of the exam can request a refund of the remaining part of the exam fee paid within 2 years from the original exam date.
- The request for refund must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The exam cancellation fee will be deducted from the re-imbursement.
- Failure to transfer to a new exam sitting or request a refund after two (2) years from the original exam date will forfeit the full exam fee.
- Please ensure you cancel your seat with Yardstick as well. Please email Yardstick at email@example.com to cancel the seat you booked.
- Yardstick only accepts refund requests up to 10 business days before the exam. After this time, you forfeit the seat reservation fee.