- 4-hour, 185 multiple-choice question exam
- Offered three (3) times per year in January, May and September
- Offered over 2 days at each sitting to accommodate all candidates
- Computer-based exam delivered by Yardstick Testing and Training
- Exam centres across Canada and 2 international centres – Dubai (UAE) and Doha (Qatar)
Registration for an exam is a 2-step process :
- exam application and payment on the CAMRT website, followed by
- selection of location for seat reservation and payment on the Yardstick website.
IMPORTANT: All deadlines must be met. Otherwise, you forfeit your opportunity to write the exam at the sitting of your choice.If you are a student member with CAMRT, you already have a user account set up for you.
- Retrieve your CAMRT ID and password before registering online.
- If you are not a CAMRT member and have never registered for a CAMRT certification exam or a CAMRT continuing professional development course, you will need to click here to create a new account before registering to write the exam.
Online Application Form
- Please log in and complete the online application form.
- Once payment is processed, all registered candidates receive a confirmation e-mail with instructions for selecting a location for seat reservation and with a link to the practice exam.
Registration deadlines are strict. Candidates who do not register with both CAMRT and Yardstick before the deadline will have to wait until the next available exam sitting.
Exam Preparation Guide
- Candidates must read all the information in the Exam Preparation Guide prior to registering for an exam.