Exam Performance Profiles
- The Exam Performance Profile of those who have failed the exam will be available online on their personal exam results page.
- This information is provided to allow the candidate an opportunity for remedial preparation to rewrite the exam.
Eligible candidates are permitted a maximum of four attempts* to successfully complete the certification examination (one initial write and three rewrites) within a five-year time period.
- Graduates from Canadian accredited Medical Radiation Technology programs must complete the four attempts to pass the certification examination within five years of successful completion of the program, or by a date determined by a regulatory body.
- Internationally educated medical radiation technologists must complete the four attempts to pass the certification examination within five years of the date of last practice in medical radiation technology, or first certification exam write, or by a date determined by a regulatory body.
If a candidate is unable to successfully complete the certification examination within four attempts and the established timeframe, the candidate must complete a program in one of the disciplines of medical radiation technology which has been accredited by Accreditation Canada.
* Candidates who access both or either the CAMRT or Quebec (OTIMROEPMQ) certification exam have a combined total of four (4) attempts.