Exam Performance Profiles
- The Exam Performance Profile of those who have failed the exam will be available online on their personal exam results page.
- This information is provided to allow the candidate an opportunity for remedial preparation to rewrite the exam.
Eligible candidates are permitted a maximum of four attempts* to successfully complete the certification examination (one initial write and three rewrites) within a five-year time period.
- Graduates from Canadian accredited Medical Radiation Technology programs must complete the four attempts to pass the certification examination within five years of successful completion of the program, or by a date determined by a regulatory body.
- Internationally educated medical radiation technologists must complete the four attempts to pass the certification examination within five years of the date of last practice in medical radiation technology, or by a date determined by a regulatory body.
If a candidate is unable to successfully complete the certification examination within four attempts and the established timeframe, the candidate must complete a program in one of the disciplines of medical radiation technology which has been accredited by Accreditation Canada.
* Candidates who access both or either the CAMRT or Quebec (OTIMROEPMQ) certification exam have a combined total of four (4) attempts.