The Canadian Association of Medical Radiation Technologists (CAMRT) is seeking a full-time, bilingual Membership & Events Coordinator to join our Membership & Events team at our office in downtown Ottawa.
All qualified candidates are invited to apply by sending a cover letter outlining how they meet the requirements outlined below and a detailed resume to email@example.com by 5pm on Friday, June 14, 2019.
The CAMRT provides a balanced and positive work environment. It is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace and offers a competitive annual salary and a highly attractive and comprehensive benefits package.
We thank all applicants for your interest and regret that we are only able to follow up with candidates invited for an interview.
The Membership & Events Coordinator is responsible for the coordination and support of various administrative functions of the Membership & Events department related to member stewardship & support, membership-related data entry, member recruitment, engagement, retention and service delivery.
This position also provides reception and general office administration back-up for the CAMRT office.
- Post secondary education in an administrative or customer/member service field, and/or equivalent education and experience.
- Prior experience in a member-based association environment with demonstrated understanding of association needs and challenges;
- Fluently bilingual in French and English with excellent written and oral communication skills and strong interpersonal skills for dealing professionally with members, volunteers, students and other organizations;
- A strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word and Excel, and a facility with both desktop computers and standard office equipment;
- Strong experience and facility with use of member databases, report generation, and data analysis.
- Exceptional organization skills, and the ability to work under pressure, multitask and to use sound judgement to effectively deal with competing priorities;
- A positive and constructive attitude for improving office systems and procedures, and a willingness to acquire new skills and take on new responsibilities;
- Ability to work in a team and thrive in a fast-paced environment;
- Familiarity with web content management systems, specifically WordPress is considered an asset
Deadline for applications: by 5pm on Friday, June 14, 2019