CAMRT is proud to offer our first Micro Certificate: Cultural Safety: Diversity and Inclusion.
Building on CAMRT’s Inclusion and Diversity Initiative, the CAMRT supports a diverse workforce and inclusive work environment through education and recognition of those who commit to a culture of respect, openness, and continuous learning.
Candidates who successfully complete all the following learning modules will receive the Cultural Safety: Diversity and Inclusion Micro Certificate Digital Badge:
- Identity Matters: LGBTQ2S+ Education for MRTs* (4 quick self studies)
* To purchase all four LGBTQ2S+ modules for a bundled price, click here.
The goals of the Cultural Safety: Diversity & Inclusion Certificate program are to:
- Promote and support culturally safe and compassionate care.
- Promote and support respect, equitable treatment, equitable care, non-discrimination through a bias and barrier-free professional environment.
- Create a culture of openness.
- Provide opportunities for MRTs to explore, learn and reflect on issues of diversity and inclusion relevant to MRT practice and beyond.
For more information on this Micro Certificate, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.Learn more about Digital Badges