CAMRT Leadership Development Institute –Call for Applications
On June 12-14, 2020, the CAMRT will be hosting its annual Leadership Development Institute.
This 3-day event is designed to engage CAMRT members who have demonstrated, at an early stage in their careers, leadership potential and a commitment to advancement of the medical imaging or radiation therapy professions. This program’s objective is to develop a new, vibrant and motivated volunteer base to draw on for future leadership needs of the CAMRT and their provincial partners, and at the same time, to provide young leaders with enhanced skills that will further their professional progress. A maximum of 10 participants will be accepted from this call for applications; and CAMRT will cover participants’ travel and accommodation expenses.
Participants in the program will:
- learn effective leadership and communication skills;
- learn about their own personal strengths and challenges as leaders and how to adapt their style to work effectively in different group or committee settings;
- learn how to effectively facilitate different types of meetings;
- gain an understanding of leadership within the MRT profession; and
- experience national networking opportunities with their peers.
For more information on eligibility and application, please visit CAMRT online at:
(The application deadline is Friday, February 28, 2020, by 5 p.m.)
The Leadership Development Institute is offered in English only at the present time.