The CAMRT is seeking a Medical Radiation Technologist to take over the instructorship of both Sectional Anatomy 1 and 2 courses currently offered by the CAMRT’s Continuing Professional Development department.
The successful candidate must:
- be working in CT or MR environment (clinical or education)
- have teaching experience, specifically related to sectional anatomy using CT and MR images
- possess strong writing skills
- have a thorough understanding of the location, orientation, physical characteristics and relationships of all anatomy as identified in the current CAMRT Competency Profile for radiological technologists
- be able to relate and identify anatomical structures and features of all body regions in the axial, coronal and sagittal planes to CT and MR images as well as PET/CT and PET/MR hybrid images.
Sectional Anatomy 1 is offered on a learning management system. The successful applicant will be responsible for monitoring and responding to any inquiries about the course content or assignments.
Sectional Anatomy 2 is offered in PDF format. The successful applicant will be responsible for marking the 6 course assignments.
Remuneration is provided for assignment marking and for course mentorship.
All interested candidates should submit a cover letter, a comprehensive CV outlining how they meet the above criteria and two written references to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 4th, 2018.