Tthe AAMD 42nd Annual Meeting is taking place June 10–15, 2017 in Indianapolis, IN.
The AAMD is currently accepting abstracts for general sessions, concurrent sessions, workshops, panels and posters. Participants must use their application to submit an abstract. Emailed submissions will not be accepted. The goal of the AAMD is to provide attendees with tips and tricks, case studies and information they can use in their clinics. These overall topics may help guide your abstract development:
- Review of clinical anatomy and contouring
- Practical tips for community-based dosimetrists
- Safety culture in radiation oncology departments
- Case studies
- IMRT, VMAT, SBRT/SRS treatment planning
- Deformable image registration and adaptive planning
- General interest – future of medical dosimetry, new technologies, reviews, professional development, leadership
Please note these important submission guidelines:
- Abstracts must be submitted by October 31, 2016. Poster abstracts must be submitted by March 15, 2017 through this submission site: https://www.regonline.com/Register/Checkin.aspx?EventId=1853733
- All abstracts submitted must be limited to 500 words or less and represent original work. Posters are required to have an additional page of supporting data documentation.
- Once submitted, abstracts can be edited. To make a change to your abstract, please contact AAMD Headquarters at 703-677-8071 or via email at email@example.com