Members enjoy a host benefits delivered for them provincially through CAMRT-BC, and through membership in the CAMRT nationally.
Benefits and provincial services through CAMRT-BC
- Provincial Advocacy – a unified voice for BC MRTs at the provincial legislature and with other provincial stakeholders
- Continuing education opportunities – through provincial conferences, events and webinars
- A network of provincial MRTs – including the provincial Site Ambassador program
- Informative provincial updates, newsletters and bulletins – CAMRT-BC websites and communications make it easier to stay informed
- Provincial awards – to honour and support your achievements
- Member pricing – on CPD, events, webinars and more
These are only the benefits of provincial member services, for a full listing of national benefits of CAMRT membership like PLI, CPD, events, webinars and more, please visit the CAMRT membership page.
CAMRT-BC also has many opportunities for members to volunteer. These opportunities allow members to build their experience in areas of personal interest, to contribute back to the profession, and also to enjoy meeting other MRTs from across the province. Please watch for notices calling about volunteering and check out the Volunteer tab in the About Us section of the CAMRT-BC website.Join Now
NEW FOR 2019! The CAMRT is pleased to offer the Pre-Authorized Debit Program (PAD). The PAD program allows full-practicing and non-practicing members to pay their CAMRT and CAMRT-BC dues fees in installments. 12 payments will be processed through monthly bank account debits starting January 1st, 2019. As a subscriber to this program, you will be required to complete a service agreement. To subscribe to the PAD program for 2019, or to obtain more detail about payments, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.