Submitting a Job Bank Posting
Please note, the CAMRT office will be closed between December 23rd and January 9th for the Christmas holidays. Job posting and eblasts will not be processed during this time.
The CAMRT online job bank gives employers the opportunity to recruit highly qualified and sought after CAMRT members for available medical radiation technology positions. Postings will appear on CAMRT’s member-only website.
Cost: CAMRT has recently moved to a pay-per-post service. Each posting is $100, plus tax (Canadian dollars).
- Each submission must be for one job posting. (One job title with one job description per ad, per site). Postings advertising for various positions at various sites will not be accepted. Postings for more than one of the same position at the same site, will be accepted.
- Your posting will be displayed until the set application deadline or for a maximum of 60 days, whichever is sooner.
- Please submit one form per posting.
- Postings may be for anywhere in Canada or internationally.
- Please allow 1-3 days for the postings to be made live on our member site.
Please complete and return the form below.
Send a One-Time E-blast to BC or Atlantic Members
Get your posting extra attention. Send a one-time job posting e-blast to CAMRT-BC or CAMRT-ATL (Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, and Newfoundland and Labrador) members. This can be directed to all members in BC (approx. 1900 MRTs) or the Atlantic (approx. 1700 MRTs) or to a particular discipline in those regions such as Radiologic Technologists, Nuclear Medicine Technologists, Magnetic Resonance Technologists or Radiation Therapists.
Cost: A one-time e-blast is $200, plus tax (Canadian dollars).
Job postings can be paid by credit card (Visa or MasterCard) by completing the form above.
If assistance is required, please contact our membership team at email@example.com.
If you are a CAMRT member looking for employment or resources for career guidance, click My Career (you must login to your CAMRT account) to view the current list of the job opportunities and access some great career resources.