Les cours d’autoformation rapide en un coup d’œil
- Inscription en tout temps
- Présentés en ligne
- Questionnaire évaluation auto-administré
- Résultats en ligne dans les 3 semaines de la présentation de quiz
Conçu pour les technologues ayant un horaire chargé et qui souhaitent
- rester informés
- obtenir des crédits de formation continue
- améliorer leur pratique
Nous avons écouté – Plus d’éducation à moindre coût!
Le prix des cours d’autoformation rapide de l’ACTRM a été abaissé – 1-4 crédits, 65 $ seulement pour les membres. Consultez le catalogue de PPC sur le site Web de l’ACTRM.Explorer tous les cours d’autoformation rapide
- En anglais seulement : LGBTQ2S+ Special Recognition Badge QSS Bundle (Special Pricing for 4 modules)
The goals of the LGBTQ2S+ program are to:
- Promote safe, affirming, equitable and inclusive care to members of the LGBTQ2S+ community.
- Promote safe, affirming, equitable and inclusive work environments for healthcare professionals from the LGBTQ2+ community.
The four modules include: Module 1: LGBTQ2S+ Background and History, Module 2: LGBTQ2S+ Experiences in Health Care, Module 3: Creating Affirming LGBTQ2S+ Healthcare Environments, Module 4: LGBTQ2S+ Allyship (Available Soon).
Candidates will earn a Special Recognition digital badge after successful completion of all four modules.
Note these courses can be applied towards CAMRT’s Cultural Safety: Diversity and Inclusion Micro Certificate program.S’inscrire
- En anglais seulement : Creating an Inclusive MRT Environment for People with Disabilities
This quick self study aims to support MRTs create an inclusive environment for people with disabilities. This is done through exploration of the medical and social models of disability, a description of various disability types commonly encountered in the MRT environment, a careful look at accessibility in the MRT environment though patient stories, and a discussion of proper etiquette for communicating and interacting with people with disabilities.
Note this course counts towards the Diversity and Inclusion Microcertificate program.S’inscrire
- En anglais seulement : Breast Cancer: An Overview – Updated 2021
Breast cancer is the most common cancer among Canadian women. This quick self-study course will introduce the learner to the different types of breast cancer and up-to-date information regarding prevention, diagnosis, staging, and treatment. Detailed sections include: Recent statistics and risk factors for breast cancer; disease signs and symptoms; breast anatomy; treatment options; issues in breast cancer management such as screening; and understanding the psychosocial needs of a patient as well as identifying services available to support them. Given the prevalence and morbidity of breast cancer, this course is timely and appropriate for all health professionals as well as the general public.
Case courtesy of Dr Garth Kruger, Radiopaedia.org, rID: 29811 https://radiopaedia.org/articles/ductal-carcinoma-in-situS’inscrire
- Enhancing Communication through Cultural Humility
This self-study module was developed to enhance awareness and curiosity about a mosaic of cultures, while developing an appreciate for the implications culture has on health care provision. Common sources of misunderstanding will be identified and practical strategies to improve care for culturally diverse patients will be presented. The characteristics/beliefs of some cultures in this document are generalizations. It is important to always remember every patient is an individual, care must be taken to not stereotype. Throughout this module, case studies/stories will be used to illustrate cultural diversity and to invoke reader reflection on cultural differences. Gaining cultural sensitivity, awareness and humility is a lifelong, rewarding journey, especially as healthcare providers.
- Palliative Care – 2021 Revision and Update
- Applications of Medical Laboratory Tests in Nuclear Medicine Technology: Renal System – 2021 Revision and Update
- Applications of Medical Laboratory Tests in Nuclear Medicine Technology: Skeletal & Respiratory Systems – 2021 Revision and Update