The CAMRT is seeking a Medical Radiation Technologist to take over the instructorship of Healthcare Ethics: An Introduction currently offered by the CAMRT’s Continuing Professional Development department.
The successful candidate must:
- have a minimum of 3 years clinical experience
- understand ethical theories and principles and their application to clinical cases
- be comfortable working in an online environment
- have effective written communication skills
- have good time management skills
- Previous teaching experience is an asset
This course is offered in PDF format. The successful applicant will be responsible for the marking of the 6 course assignments and final examination.
Remuneration is provided for assignment marking and for course mentorship.
All interested candidates should submit a cover letter, a comprehensive CV outlining how they meet the above criteria and two written references to email@example.com by May 15, 2018.