Fall is around the corner, which means it will soon be time to renew your CAMRT and Provincial Organizations membership for 2017.
Membership in your professional association signals to your employer, your colleagues and, most importantly, your patients that you are committed to delivering the highest quality of care as a professional medical radiation technologist.
We surveyed our members in 2015 & 2016 to obtain feedback and evaluate your satisfaction with the products and services offered by CAMRT. As a result of your input, we currently or will soon be offering you:
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD) at your fingertips: a searchable repository of learning & advancement opportunities available across Canada, customized to your needs; – Available Now!
- Exciting new insights about the MRT workforce through the CAMRT Human Health Resources (HHR) survey; – Available Now!
- A greatly enhanced Career Portal that provides you with job listings and convenient access to tools and resources designed to support you at every stage of your career; – Available Now!
- Dozens of convenient and accessible continuing professional options, including new Quick Self Studies and Webinars, with members-only discounts of 50% or more; – Available Now!
- A complete professional liability insurance program that delivers full value and ensures you can always feel confident that you will have the protection you need should you need it; – Available Now!
- A refreshed Best Practice Guidelines website; – New content Coming Fall 2016!
- New Affinity Program Partners! GoodLife Fitness to give you access and savings to the benefits of exercise and healthy living and Scrubs Canada to provide you with the most popular brands of scrubs and shoes at advantageous prices; – Available Now!
- A user-friendly, interactive online platform that will facilitate interdisciplinary Communities of Practice to collaborate and exchange knowledge, ideas and best practice information. – Coming Fall 2016!
2017 Dues information
We are pleased to be able to offer all of the above, and more, to you at the same rates as 2016, as the CAMRT portion of your membership dues amount remains unchanged for 2017.
Update Your Membership Information
You can help us to ensure our records are up-to-date by updating your contact information online. This includes name, e-mail, and address changes.
Please keep an eye out for your 2017 renewal, coming to your inbox soon!