The Virtual Classroom series are online interactive lectures designed to enhance and refresh foundational knowledge. These affordable and high-quality lectures are a convenient way to meet continuing competence requirements and a wonderful opportunity to learn from clinical and industry experts. Conveniently offered on-demand, virtual lectures allow you to learn at your own pace and on your own schedule.
- Bring Your Position Up Front – Mammography Positioning
- Cardiac Catheterization
- Cardiac MR
- Clinical PET/MRI: instrumentation, current status and potential applications
- Fragility Fractures and Fracture Risk Determination – This lecture has been reviewed and endorsed by the ISCD Canadian Panel.
- Introduction to MRI Simulation in Radiation Therapy
- MR Safety: An Overview
- Pediatric Procedural Pain and Distress Management in Diagnostic Imaging
- Personal Leadership – Empowering Self
- Strategic Thinking
- Theranostics: Treatment of Neuroendocrine Tumours
TOPICS IN DEVELOPMENT / COMING SOON
- Image-Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT): Past, Present & Future
- Structural Heart
Continuing Education Credit
Continuing education credit (category “A” credit / hours) is assigned to each Virtual Classroom Lecture. To obtain credit, candidates must successfully complete and submit a post quiz. Please allow up to 3 weeks for the credits to be processed and appear in your CPD profile on the CAMRT website.
Virtual Classroom lectures are designed to be between 1.0 and 2.0 Category A credit.
Member fee: $49
Note that members must be logged in to see accurate pricing in the catalogue, otherwise the non-member rate will appear. The login button is located at the top right of the page on the blue bar.
Non-member fee: $98
There are no refunds provided for any virtual programming courses.
After viewing the lecture, candidates may complete a short multiple-choice quiz. There is a four-month deadline from the date of purchase to submit your post quiz answer sheet to obtain category “A” credit / hours. Candidates who have surpassed their fourth month deadline must re-register for the lecture.
A minimum mark of 75% is required to pass.
Candidates who are unsuccessful in obtaining this pass mark have one full year from the original date of registration to apply for a rewrite. A $10 administrative fee applies for members and $20 for non-members.
Notification of Results
Result letters are posted on the CAMRT website within three (3) weeks of submission.
To access your result letter:
- Go to your CAMRT profile.
- Enter your username and password
- Click on My CPD and select My Virtual Programming
- Click on the arrow to expand the course
- Click on Result Letter
Certificates for course completion are not offered by the CAMRT.
Candidates wishing to receive an official transcript will be charged an administrative fee of $25 + GST or HST.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request an official transcript.SEE LIST OF AVAILABLE LECTURES