The Virtual Classroom series are online interactive lectures designed to enhance and refresh foundational knowledge. These affordable and high-quality lectures are a convenient way to meet continuing competence requirements and a wonderful opportunity to learn from clinical and industry experts. Conveniently offered on-demand, virtual lectures allow you to learn at your own pace and on your own schedule.
- Cardiac Catheterization
- Clinical PET/MRI: instrumentation, current status and potential applications
- Fragility Fractures and Fracture Risk Determination – This lecture has been reviewed and endorsed by the ISCD Canadian Panel.
- Introduction to MRI Simulation in Radiation Therapy
- MR Safety: An Overview
- Pediatric Procedural Pain and Distress Management in Diagnostic Imaging
- Personal Leadership – Empowering Self
- Strategic Thinking
- Theranostics: Treatment of Neuroendocrine Tumours
TOPICS IN DEVELOPMENT / COMING SOON
- Image-Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT): Past, Present & Future
- Cardiac MRI: The Basics
- Radiopharmacy in Skeletal Imaging
- Breast Positioning
- Structural Heart
Continuing Education Credit
Continuing education credit (category “A” credit / hours) is assigned to each Virtual Classroom Lecture. To obtain credit, candidates must successfully complete and submit a post quiz. Please allow up to 3 weeks for the credits to be processed and appear in your CPD profile on the CAMRT website.
Virtual Classroom lectures are designed to be between 1.0 and 2.0 Category A credit.
Member fee: $39
Note that members must be logged in to see accurate pricing in the catalogue, otherwise the non-member rate will appear. The login button is located at the top right of the page on the blue bar.
Non-member fee: $78
There are no refunds provided for any virtual programming courses.
After viewing the lecture, candidates may complete a short multiple-choice quiz. There is a four-month deadline from the date of purchase to submit your post quiz answer sheet to obtain category “A” credit / hours. Candidates who have surpassed their fourth month deadline must re-register for the lecture.
A minimum mark of 75% is required to pass.
Candidates who are unsuccessful in obtaining this pass mark have one full year from the original date of registration to apply for a rewrite. A $10 administrative fee applies for members and $15 for non-members.
Notification of Results
Result letters are posted on the CAMRT website within three (3) weeks of submission.
To access your result letter:
- Go to your CAMRT profile.
- Enter your username and password
- Click on My CPD and select My Virtual Programming
- Click on the arrow to expand the course
- Click on Result Letter
Certificates for course completion are not offered by the CAMRT.
Transcripts are available in the candidate’s personal profile on the CAMRT website. Candidates wishing to receive an official transcript will be charged an administrative fee of $25 + GST or HST.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request an official transcript.SEE LIST OF AVAILABLE LECTURES