The self-assessment tool is a personal guide and can be found at the following links:
The tools provide:
- An understanding of Canadian practice in the MRT profession;
- An understanding of the competencies required to work in Canada;
- Assistance to identify areas for improvement to practice in Canada;
- Information on immigration and applying for certification in Canada;
- Links to available resources.
The tools are free of charge. There is a “go to payment” button that you must click to proceed, but access is free for new users. You will not have to pay.
The Readiness Self-Assessment Tools have been developed with funding from Health Canada, the IEHP Atlantic Connection Steering Committee, in partnership with Price-MacDonald & Associates (PMA) Consulting Inc., the Nova Scotia Community College, and the CAMRT.