The CAMRT is partnering with the Canadian Association of Radiologists (CAR) and the Canadian Organization of Medical Physicists (COMP) to develop national accreditation standards in medical imaging.
CAMRT is looking for medical radiation technologists to represent CAMRT in this very important project. For the first phase of the project CAMRT is looking for MRTs in:
- MRI (2)
- Bone Mineral Densitometry (2)
- Sonography (1)
Those MRTs interested in participating in this project should:
- Be familiar with best practices within their modality of interest related to patient safety and clinical protocols;
- Understand the equipment specifications within their modality;
- Understand the quality control standards within their modality;
- Be familiar with the regulatory requirements for the profession.
If this is of interest to you, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 21st, 2022.