The Foundation’s funding from charitable donations is for the following specific purposes:
- To provide financial assistance in the form of grants to individuals enrolled in courses of study related to Medical Radiation Technology.
- To contribute funds for research associated with Medical Radiation Technology.
- To award training scholarships in Medical Radiation Technology programs.
This year, the CAMRT Foundation is again hosting the popular Roentgen Ramble virtual! This event is a 5k Run/Walk in support of the CAMRTF. Details are below:
- Date: Anytime between April 13-24, 2022 (It’s the week leading up to and including the CAMRT Conference)
- Distance: 5 km Walk or Run
- Registration Fees:
- $20 Participation fee, payable by securing donations from family, coworkers, friends, or you can self-pay.
With the return of an in-person national conference, we are happy to also re-introduce the live and onsite Roentgen Ramble. Details are below:
- Date: April 24, 2022, 7:00 am (PDT)
- Distance: 3 km Walk or Run
- Route: This will be an informal Ramble to the waterfront, about 3 km round trip. Bring your comfortable walking shoes. The route map can be found here.
- Registration Fees: $20 Participation fee, payable by securing donations from family, coworkers, friends, or you can self-pay.
All RR donors will be able to receive a tax receipt for a minimum of $20 charitable donations upon request and if an email address is supplied.
The prize for top fundraisers for both Rambles is a $50. Gift certificate to the CAMRT Swag store.
Whether you participate in-person in Vancouver or take part virtually via your local walking route, we encourage you to take and share photos.
PHOTOS: Please share lots of photos from your route so we can see MRTs #reptheroentgenroute from coast-to-coast
SHARE: Please share this far and wide as we keep this new tradition of the Roentgen Ramble rolling!