Join in real time discussions with peers across Canada!
The CAMRT Communities of Practice (COPs) enable real time discussions, the ability to share information, or trouble-shoot practice related issues on a secure platform with experts in your field.
Coming to CAMRT COPs
- Get real time advice from MRTs across Canada
- MRT Week chats and prizes!
- Scheduled topic conversations
- Recognition by your peers
- Student network
- New discipline specific channels!
- Interested in expanding your practice network, simply sign up: REGISTER NOW
- Already a COP member? Login to: https://slack.com/signin
(When logging in, the CAMRT COP “your-workspace-url” is: CAMRT-ACTRM)
Need a SLACK intro or refresher? Visit this short instructional video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4px_eZtDn1I
For any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.