About RTi3 Conference
RTi3 is Canada’s premier annual meeting for the Radiation Therapy community. RTi3 is committed to advancing the science and practice of Radiation Therapy, showcasing the latest research and clinical innovations.
The conference takes place annually in Toronto.
- Date: May 31 to June 1, 2019
- Social Event: May 31, 2019
- Location: Toronto Reference Library, 789 Yonge Street, Toronto, ON
To learn more about the conference, visit radonc.utoronto.ca/rti3.
Follow the conversation on Twitter: #RTi3Conference.
- To disseminate the latest evidence in radiation therapy to inform and stimulate clinical practice
- To provide learning opportunities for practitioners to update their clinical knowledge
- To facilitate networking and communication and the development of professional communities of practice