CAMRT Communities of Practice
Join our first live chat: Tuesday, April 10th at noon EST on Incident Reporting.
Participants will be entered to win prizes ($100 VISA card). Join the Conversation now by Registering!
Be sure to watch this free webinar before the chat!
Forgot how to login? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.Register Now
The COP Initiative
Over the past year the CAMRT has been developing a virtual online community for CAMRT members with the help of the COP Steering Committee and the McGill University research group on Complex Collaboration, headed by Dr. Samer Faraj. The purpose of this community is to provide MRTs a space to communicate, share information and develop ideas while providing an interactive online collaborative experience for the users.
Collectively, after careful review, the “Slack” platform was identified and chosen to provide a rich and interactive experience for those interested in participating in the CAMRT COPs. The potential for online collaboration is endless.
Value to MRTs
- Enable nationwide discussions where you can share, learn and connect with other MRTs
- Provide a platform to share files to build the MRT knowledge base
- Are mobile friendly and easy to use on any mobile device
- Will house a member directory with direct messaging capabilities
- Allow personalized profile creation and setting preferences, with no annoying notifications
Watch this short video on how to use Slack.Register Now