Certificate programs are intended to provide a mechanism for medical radiation technologists to demonstrate knowledge and competence in a specialized area of practice, to promote standards of excellence within the clinical area and to identify those who have met a nationally recognized standard.
There is one (1) current vacancy on the CAMRT’s Certificate in Breast Imaging Committee.
Interested candidates must:
- Be a full practice member of the CAMRT
- Be currently working and have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in breast imaging
- Be able to attend an annual 2-3 day meeting in Ottawa *
- Have prior writing experience
*Successful candidate must be available to attend the 2018 meeting dated June 21-23, 2018.
The following would be an asset:
- Have a valid CBI designation
- Have completed CAMRT’s Mammography 1 & 2 courses
- Have teaching experience in this specialized area
The term for this Committee membership is 2 years (2018-2020) and is renewable for another 3 year term.
Please forward a current resume, a cover letter outlining how you meet the above selection criteria and two written references by February 28, 2018.
For more information and/or submission of application, please contact Melanie Bérubé, Manager, Continuing Professional Development at firstname.lastname@example.org.