The CAMRT Awards Program was established to highlight the expertise and professionalism of CAMRT members and students. The CAMRT is proud to recognize individuals who have contributed to their profession and association.
We all know colleagues who have been significantly dedicated and involved in professional activities advocating and promoting the profession to students, peers, patients, other healthcare professionals and the public.
Now is the time for you to honor those colleagues and submit their name for nominations to the following awards.
- 2019 Welch Memorial Lecturer
- Life / Honorary Life Member Award
- Dr. Marshall Mallett “Lamp of Knowledge” Award
- Early Professional Achievement Award
- Steward of the Profession Award
- Outstanding Service Award
- Grassroots Advocacy Award
Deadline for receipt of CAMRT Honorary Award nominations is January 15th, 2018
Description of these awards, together with online nomination forms, can be found on the CAMRT website MRT Profession – Professional Recognition – Honorary Awards.