We are recruiting volunteers from each province to create the first “CAMRT Members’ Lounge”.
Selected volunteers will be asked to assist in representing the CAMRT at the Annual General Conference in their home province. Depending on where you live, this could include:
- staffing the CAMRT booth at your provincial AGC (in collaboration with a CAMRT staff person);
- representing the CAMRT at relevant member social events;
- providing input or feedback into province-specific trends or initiatives; or,
- assisting in the recruitment of additional Members’ Lounge members in your province
Volunteers will receive personalized orientation to the CAMRT, its programs and services, and will be compensated for their representation on our behalf (example: if you volunteer to staff the CAMRT booth at your provincial AGC, or at a social event, we will pay your registration fee for the event(s), if applicable). In addition, your contributions will be recognized on the CAMRT website, via the e-News, and in the Volunteer edition of the CAMRT Newsletter.
Please send your expression of interest, including the following details to Francine Caron at firstname.lastname@example.org (1.800.463.9729 ext 225) by September 30th, 2017. Your submission should include:
- your name
- your province of residence
- the name of your employer and your professional title
- 1 sentence on what you think the CAMRT does REALLY well, and 1 sentence on what you think the CAMRT should REALLY do better
We thank you in advance for your consideration. All submissions will be kept for 12 months following the submission deadline, however, only those chosen to participate in the Members’ Lounge program will be contacted.