12-14 June 2017 in Manchester Central
FREE CONGRESS ENTRY!!
Specific Dose Sessions and workshops are taking place on Tuesday 13 June, with a dedicated dose awareness poster presentation and exhibition trail.
Confirmed Programme & Speakers Include:
- How to run an image optimisation team – Matthew Dunn, Head of Radiology Physics, Medical Physics and Clinical Engineering, Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust, UK
- Optimising dose – implementing the COMARE 16 report – Paul Charnock, Scientific Officer, Integrated Radiological Services, UK
- How dose tracking tools can aid in optimisation and also influence practice within CT Shane Foley, BSc Radiography Programme Coordinator, University College Dublin, Ireland
Sessions throughout the day will be focusing on the issue of dose awareness and dose optimisation including:
- Optimising CT
- Image optimisation
- RPS masterclass on dose optimisation
- Short papers on radiation protection
- Dose optimisation poster presentations
- Dose awareness trail supported by AXREM
Attendees will gain the knowledge and skills to manage and optimise their dose.
Download your copy of the programme here.
If you have not yet registered to attend the congress, you can do so here.
FREE Entry – DON’T MISS OUT!!