Certificate programs are intended to provide a mechanism for medical radiation technologists to demonstrate knowledge and competence in a specialized area of practice, to promote standards of excellence within the clinical area and to identify those who have met a nationally recognized standard.
There are currently two vacancies:
Certificate in CT Imaging (Term – 2017-2019)
- Nuclear medicine technologist with PET/CT experience
- Radiation Therapist
Interested candidates must:
- Be currently working and have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the specialized area
- Be a full practice member of the CAMRT
- Be able to attend an annual 2-3 day meeting in Ottawa
- Have writing experience or curriculum development with good writing skills
- Have completed the relevant CAMRT’s certificate program (asset)
Each Committee membership term is 3 years and is renewable for another 3 year term.
Please forward a current resume, a covering letter outlining how you meet the above selection criteria and two references by June 30, 2016.
For more information and/or submission of application, please contact Melanie Bérubé, Manager, Continuing Professional Development at email@example.com or by fax at 613-234-1097.