CAMRT is looking for a technologist to represent the CAMRT on the ASC – RSNA
The ASC is a group of 12 associations representing the various disciplines that function within a Radiology department. The CAMRT representative is responsible for recruiting speakers who are experts on current and future medical imaging technology in order to develop education programs to be presented during the RSNA. .The role of the CAMRT representative is to
- promote the aims and objectives of the ASC
- provide CAMRT support to the activities of the ASC
- participate in identifying key issues and topics for future sessions
- promote Canadian content and experts
- identify individuals to present the related educational sessions
- moderate ASC sessions during the RSNA
This position requires the successful applicant to attend two meetings per year in Chicago. A day long planning meeting in September funded by the RSNA.(pretty sure this meeting is funded by the RSNA group) The second meeting is the RSNA where a brief meeting is held to review current plans for the sessions at the RSNA and if required, moderate ASC presentations. CAMRT funds attendance to the RSNA.
This is a three year term that is renewable once.
The applicant must
- be a full practice member of the CAMRT
- have current relevant expertise in practice issues
- have demonstrated experience in planning education sessions
- have demonstrated experience in public speaking and panel moderating.
Please send a letter of interest indicating your reasons for applying for this position and a resume to the Elaine Dever, Director of Education at email@example.com or fax 613-234-1097. If further information is required also contact Elaine Dever at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will be accepted until March 31, 2016. Applications will reviewed by a panel of three CAMRT representatives. The successful applicant must be prepared to attend the one day planning meeting in Chicago, September 12, 2016.