The CAMRT welcomes active partnership with companies that share the association’s vision. Industry partners engage with us to contribute to advancement of the medical radiation technology profession, with financial and in kind support for innovative education programs, a vibrant conferences, enhanced member services and professional publications.
As an industry partner, your organization can:
- Position your corporate brand and products prominently before decision makers within Canada’s medical imaging and radiation therapy community;
- Establish your organization as a committed champion of healthcare advancement and enhanced patient care;
- Build and reinforce business relationships, engage in conversation and lead discussion on key issues, and demonstrate your organization’s ability to respond to those issues.
There are many ways to develop a partner relationship with the CAMRT:
- Strategic sponsorship; we welcome your creative ideas about corporate involvement as a valued industry partner. Contact our interim CEO, Christopher Topham, to start the conversation.
- Sponsorship and exhibit space at the our conferences and events. Customized packages to suit your marketing budget and needs are available.
- Continuing professional development course sponsorship; contact Melanie Berube, Manager of Continuing Professional Development.
- Advertising in the Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Sciences, the CAMRT News and E-News; contact us for a media kit.