Renew Your CAMRT Membership Online!
Membership in the CAMRT gives you a voice and empowers you to participate in processes that determine the future of your profession – your future. Assert your influence by renewing your membership today and get the advantage of the many benefits that come as a result.
By renewing online, you can ensure continuity of your PLI coverage, where applicable. You can also save up to 50% on CAMRT full length courses, quick self studies and the national annual general conference with an active membership.
Dues for 2017 are unchanged from the current year.
What you will need to renew online:
- Please have your CAMRT member number handy as you will need it to log in to the secure members-only section of the CAMRT website. This number can be found on your 2016 member card or you may call the CAMRT office toll-free at 1-800-463-9729 and dial “225” to reach the Membership Coordinator. Alternatively, you may use our on-line retrieval system by providing the email address that CAMRT has on record for you.
- Please also be ready to provide a valid Visa or MasterCard number for online payment.
Instructions for renewing your membership online:
- Please click on the following link to access the “My Renewals” section of the secure members-only area on the CAMRT website: Click here
- Once you have successfully logged in, click on the linked invoice number under the “Invoice” column, within the “Annual Renewal” tab.
- On the subsequent page, click on “Pay Invoice”.
- Provide your credit card information and click on “Process”.
- A confirmation will be sent to the email address on file.
If you encounter any issues, please don’t hesitate to contact Francine Caron, Membership Coordinator at email@example.com or at 1-800-463-9729 ext. 225 between the hours of 8:30 am and 4:30 pm EST.
Thank you for your continued loyalty!
Retiring? Maternity Leave? Unemployed?
Whatever the reason, if you will not be renewing your membership in 2017, please let us know.