Call for Applications (Deadline February 9th)
On March 23 to 25, 2018, the Leadership Development Committee will present its second CAMRT Leaders Program at the Hilton Garden Inn, in Downtown Toronto.
This 3-day event is designed to engage CAMRT members who are new to, are currently in, or aspiring to leadership roles within the MRT community, and wish to enhance their leadership skills.
The program’s objective is to provide participants with the foundational knowledge and skills required to be successful and effective leaders within the changing and challenging MRT environment; to be successful and effective leaders within the overall healthcare system; to enhance new managers’ leadership skills; and to support their personal development and lifelong learning.
- Develop effective leadership skills
- Better understand their personality type, personal triggers, and their unique set of strengths and challenges
- Learn skills to facilitate meetings
- Practice effective communication skills
- Develop coaching abilities
- Learn techniques for creative problem-solving
- Learn how to support effective team work
- Develop practical skills directly related to their day-to-day responsibilities
Criteria for Application
- Be a full-practice member of the CAMRT
- Be employed in or aspiring to a leadership role within the MRT community
Note: Applicants would be responsible for covering the cost of their respective travel and accommodations arrangements. Meals provided during the course of the program (breaks & lunch) would be covered under the program fee.
The Leaders Program is offered in English only.