Interested candidates must:
- Be currently working and have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in dosimetry
- Be a full practice member of the CAMRT
- Be able to attend an annual 2-3 day meeting in Ottawa
- Have prior writing experience with strong writing skills
- Be willing to take on the Instructorship of CAMRT’s Dosimetry 1 course
- Have completed the relevant CAMRT’s didactic courses & program (asset)
Each Committee membership term is 3 years and is renewable for another 3 year term.
Please forward a current resume, a covering letter outlining how you meet the above selection criteria and two references by August 31, 2016.
For more information and/or submission of application, please contact Melanie Bérubé, Manager, Continuing Professional Development at email@example.com or by fax at 613-234-1097.